We share a world with finite resources that we must collectively care for. As entrepreneurs in the clothing industry, we proudly embrace our responsibility to create a better present and future for the planet and its inhabitants.
From everything we have achieved to date, the profound benefits of online ordered made-to-measure clothes are already clear:
– For the planet, our sourcing, processing and production methods contribute to a cleaner environment
– We are 100% carbon dioxide neutral. Through independent partnerships, we annually calculate all our emissions and compensate for them by planting rain forest trees in Sri Lanka, the second home of our company.
– Our organic cotton garments and production unit are environmentally and socially certified by Global Organic Textile System (GOTS).
– We always strive to use environmentally friendly materials as much as possible.
For employees, our sustainable and responsible working practices bring superior working conditions and quality of life:
- – We offer our tailors positive working environments, fair agreements, market salaries and benefits for co-workers. All employees are offered free music, dance and drama lessons, access to a gym and language education.
– We contribute funds or manpower to targeted development initiatives. Prior projects have included helping to rebuild previously war-torn villages and supporting local student communities.
Global Organic Textile System (GOTS) certifies those of our garments that are made from organic cotton. They also certify our production unit, both environmentally and socially.
We strive to use environmentally friendly materials as much as possible in for example packaging.
In our tailor shops, we offer good working conditions, fair agreements, market salaries and good benefits for our co-workers. Everyone working for us are offered free music, dance and drama lessons, access to a gym and language education.
In various targeted projects we contribute money or manpower to for example help rebuild war-torn villages, support students and other good things.
Shop smart, shop personal and shop sustainable with Tailor Talks.